Copyright 2013 All Rights Reserved
A Commitment to First Nations
P.O. Box 37, Portage la Prairie, MB, Canada, R1N 3B2 Phone: (204) 856-5370 Fax: (204) 856-5389 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Criminal Record Check (CRC)
Follow Us on Twitter
Through local control and accountability to its First Nation communities, the Dakota Ojibway Police Service continues to provide a quality, professional service. The Police Service employs police officers who understand, honor, and respect the cultures, beliefs, traditions, and history of their First Nations people.
- Provide a quality sustainable Policing Program that is responsive to First Nations Communities serviced by the Dakota Ojibway Police Service (D.O.P.S.).
- Actively pursue the expansion of Dakota Ojibway Police Service with the Dakota Ojibway Tribal Council Communities. (D.O.T.C.)
- Establish best practices in management and accountability processes within the Dakota Ojibway Police Service.
Ensure that the Dakota Ojibway Police Service employs the best officers and staff available.
- To reduce crime and maintain crime prevention proactive policing, high visibility and community involvement;
1. The Police Service believes in service with pride, honesty, and integrity.
Goals & Objectives
To serve and protect our